Oatmeal chocolate cookies. These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have a slightly crisp edge with a soft center and enough chew that it won't immediately break when you bend it. A "slow bend cookie" as I like to call them. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and incredibly soft and chewy.
Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited. But it's the brown butter that take these cookies over the top! You can cook Oatmeal chocolate cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal chocolate cookies
- You need 200 gram of margarin.
- Prepare 1 of kuning telur.
- It’s 100 gram of gula halus (boleh 120gr kalau suka manis).
- You need 200 gram of oatmeal (150gr di blender halus).
- It’s 30 gram of tepung terigu.
- You need 40 gram of milo.
- It’s 1/2 sdt of baking powder.
- You need 100 gram of coklat batang yg dark (potong dadu kecil).
Thankfully these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies can be made with either raisins or chocolate chips and be just as delicious. Heck go crazy and add some nuts while you're at it! Delightful chocolate oatmeal cookies with nuts. This chewy, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie has plenty, not to mention lots of heart-healthy oatmeal.
Oatmeal chocolate cookies instructions
- Di dalam wadah kocok margarin,kuning telur dan gula hingga pucat kurang lebih 5menit dgn speed tinggi.
- Masukan baking powder,oatmeal,milo dan tepung terigu aduk dgn spatula.
- Stlh tercampur rata masukan dcc.
- Semir tipis loyang dgn margarin,panaskan oven suhu 160derajat.
- Pakai 2 buah sendok,ambil stgh sdt adonan bulatkan taruh diatas loyang (tdk usah dipipihkan krn adonan akan meleber sendiri) tata diatas loyang beri jarak.
- Panggang kue kurang lebih 30-40 menit,jika pinggiran kue sdh agak kecoklatan angkat, saat kue agak dingin ketuk loyang jika sdh bs terlepas sendiri artinya kue sdh matang (kue yg baru matang akan terasa lembek tp akan mengeras saat uap panas sdh hilang).
I was in the mood for oatmeal cookies and they are Josh's favorite too! I wanted something a little This time I added coconut and chocolate chips! An oatmeal cookie recipe that includes chocolate chips, of course. This clever twist on the classic drop cookie includes Stir in old-fashioned oats instead of quick-cooking oats for chewier cookies. These delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have JUST the right combination of crisp on the outside, chewy on the inside amazingness and of course big.